[governance] 2015 MAG

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:22:17 EST 2014

Many thanks to outgoing CS MAG members.

The first MAG meeting in December will be very important for the new CS
members of the MAG. As an incoming MAG member I hope you will all be vocal
in letting me/us know what positions we should emphasise for IGF2015, in
particular for attending the issues of highest importance for LAC. I/we
count on your input and expertise. I hope to be active in remote
participation, and hope many of those who cannot be at the meetings will
join online to make sure we raise the appropriate CS issues. I look forward
to the challenge and the opportunity.
Cheers,
Ginger
Ginger (Virginia) Paque
IG Programmes, DiploFoundation

*Application deadline approaching: * Master/PGD in Contemporary Diplomacy
with Internet Governance option   http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses/MAPGD
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=68a4fc5e88&e=bc0aff4eba>
* <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>** <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*