Fwd: [bestbits] [governance] NetMundial

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Nov 6 20:18:58 EST 2014

Full support  Hurrah for Wolfgang!

for ***both*** nebulas in order to watch the
collusions (at the end of the day this should
form a single "global network solution".
Please look at http://gsnetworks.org/ : the very
lengthy documented comment on the NTIA
annoucement published by Lynn St-Amour the very
same day was a book co-authored with their Boss
(Don Tapscott). Gsnetwork is sponsored by Google,
State Department, Royal Bank of Canada, HP, Qualcomm, etc. etc.

IMHP JCN should investigate on these good samaritans of ISOC.

jfc