[bestbits] [governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] Time-sensitive: 24 hour sign on period for ITU Plenipot joint recommendations

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Nov 3 19:15:54 EST 2014

To whom is anybody at all in this caucus accountable for say wrecking
attempts to achieve consensus?

And after you fasten accountability what would you then do to whoever is
held accountable for whatever?

That the caucus itself works at all is because of the same forces that make
a multistakeholder approach work