Fwd: Re: [governance] Re: [bestbits] IGC press release in response to the NTIA announcement of March 14

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Mar 17 23:19:54 EDT 2014

Forwarding Declan's email on.

--- Forwarded message ---
From: Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com>
Date: 18 March 2014 8:33:53 am
Subject: Re: [governance] Re: [bestbits] IGC press release in response to
the NTIA announcement of March 14
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net>
CC: Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org>, Mawaki Chango
<kichango at gmail.com>, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>, stephanie
perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>

On Monday, March 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> That is where stakeholders who make a meaningful contribution as opposed to
> steak holders who demand a stake just because comes into the picture.

I’m delurking for a moment as I’m unsubscribing to say that Suresh, as
usual, has the right of the argument. Y’all should listen to him more often. :)

-Declan

PS: I’m unsubscribing because I’ve left CNET/CBS to start my own company
and build a news recommendation engine:
https://plus.google.com/+DeclanMcCullagh/posts/irxgjD4u4tt

Y’all can sign up for the beta, and be delivered lots of tasty Internet
governance news, here:
http://recent.io/