[governance] IGC press release in response to the NTIA announcement of March 14

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Mar 17 20:26:25 EDT 2014

Multistakeholderism with industry, government and civil society being engaged with not treated as an adversary on general principles.

A policy of not according primacy to any one of the stakeholders, or demanding a stake for the sake of a stake as opposed to a genuine desire to participate in a shared process

Policy advocacy rather than political maneuvring

When I assume consensus here, it is because a majority of this caucus does exhibit these traits above and evidences them in their submissions, and in their interaction with other stakeholder groups.

--srs (iPad)