[governance] NTIA response

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:12:38 EDT 2014

Hi Coordinators, and the IGC,

The significance of the announcement demands that the IGC places a press
statement. I would suggest the coordinators initiate a draft and put it to
the list to comment and make revisons before issuing a call for consensus.

It is critical that the IGC makes the statement as the IGC. The fact that
we are not quick enough like the APC or Best Bits is immaterial as we need
to take the time to reflect on the subtleties and diplomatic significance
of such an announcement.

Kind Regards,
Sala