[governance] Re: [discuss] U.S. to Give Up Oversight of Web Policymaking Body

Diego R. Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:52:01 EDT 2014

Wasnt that the specific purpose of the Sao Paulo process? It seems that the US is presenting itself as a first mover, when actually Brazil and others already did it last year. The US move needs further scrutiny and appropriate follow-up so that other efforts do not fade away in virtue of age old empty propositions.

--
Enviado a partir de dispositivo movel
Sent from mobile device