[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

joy joy at apc.org
Thu Mar 6 21:35:06 EST 2014

Hi Parminder - you are correct, thank you, yes, the statement was
developed on the Best Bits list for endorsement by those who choose to
do so.
I note that many examples of multi-stakeholder internet related public
policy making have been made in submissions to the WGEC and elsewhere.
There seems to be a rather circular argument as to whether these
actually relate to public policy or not, depending on the definition of
such.
It is of course possible to endorse statements in part - that may be one
option for those who object to particular aspects, but of course that is
entirely up to them.
Regards
Joy