[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Mar 5 06:39:33 EST 2014

Yes, you picked up on a key point.  There was a discussion of this on the pad where the text was workshopped, which you can read for yourself: https://pad.riseup.net/p/IG_principles.  At various times it was "parity" and "power sharing" before it became "equitable participation", which is somewhat flexible, to accommodate the different viewpoints that we all have about how equal the stakeholder roles should be.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.