[governance] Finding IGC voice... again, on NETMundial and beyond.

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:10:20 EST 2014

Milton,

How would you address the challenge of democratic (assuming you agree that
this is or may be applicable here) and equitable representation across
world regions within the framework or under the fundamental principle of
the solution you and Brenden are proposing in that paper?

>From my experience, there is no denying that minorities are or feel even
more isolated in a setting when the elements that define the delineation
between (a large) majority and (a small) minority prominently albeit
silently or de facto include culture.

Mawaki