[governance] Facebook Does Mind Control

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Mon Jun 30 08:03:01 EDT 2014

On 30.06.14 13:08, michael gurstein wrote:
> [...]
>
> But now, with the veil having been lifted for a moment where can/do we go
> with this knowledge?

There is nothing particular we need to do about it. It will sort out
itself just like any other human society "problem" before that.

No need to involve "governments" because any interaction between rich
people and governments inevitably leads to more corruption of the
governments and more money/power to the rich guys.

The beauty of the Internet is that it's technology closely matches
human-to-human interaction behavior.

Just as with having had already certain diseases as child makes you
immune to the same diseases later, so will happen with this "Facebook
mind control".

I for one, would be very suspicious of anyone offering "help" or
"remedy" for such things. Reminds me of Snake Oil.

Sharing knowledge and good practice is how it will all be "solved".

Daniel