[governance] Inquiry for a new vision into the future of IGC

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:33:19 EDT 2014

Ian and all,

I think it should be made clear that while the Community Informatics Network (CIN) has (by consensus) agreed to affiliate with the JNC it would look to participate (or not) in any such umbrella organization as an independent grouping with its specific priorities in Internet access and effective use and matters of social and economic justice all as they impact particularly on the grassroots and as well as it might be concerned with nominations/representations on behalf of CS to various bodies.