[governance] Re: [bestbits] NetMundial Alliance

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:20:51 EDT 2014

The icann site (and other unrelated sites) apparently returns an "out
of memory" error for me. I get into only a few select sites, gmail,
facebook, but no others.  Never mind, my cross to bear.  And I think
I'm "set" and I don't need to worry much.  Let's see where we're at
end of the day . . .

Seth.