[governance] "[...] to seize Iran's Internet licenses & domain name assets"

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Jun 25 08:41:55 EDT 2014

At 12:03 25/06/2014, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
>http://www.free-press-release.com/news-american-victims-of-terrorism-look-to-seize-iran-s-internet-licenses-domain-name-assets-1403634572.html

Thank you. Very interesting to see how ICANN is to answer this. Too
bad she does not sue ITU to get the Iranian telephon numbers. We
would have a better global  and consistant picture about soverignty
in competition and soverignty in regulation modes. May be she should
also sue Google over all the Iranian information: we would have a
better comparative picture of the origin of the property in numbers,
names and contents.

jfc