[governance] Just Net Coalition

Jean-Christophe Nothias jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:51:09 EDT 2014

Fortunately JNC has an excellent internal communication and spirit, and does only pretend to gather sharing values, views and willingness. If you, dear Jeremy would become a JNC member, after signing the Delhi Declaration, you would enjoy a very friendly and open to question and debate space

BB should have its role and form, a different one. That would be useful to all CS, unless BB turns to another role.
BB steering committee has some work ahead, before visiting JNC ways and ethics

JC

Envoyé de mon iPhone