[governance] Just Net Coalition

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Jun 24 16:53:18 EDT 2014

David Sullivan <dsullivan at globalnetworkinitiative.org> wrote:

> Hi all - does anyone know if the Just Net Coalition has a public list
> of members yet? I've noted with interest multiple recent submissions
> and statements on the JNC website <http://justnetcoalition.org/>, but
> it's somewhat hard to fully appreciate these documents when the
> membership they represent appears somewhat ambiguously related to a
> list of attendees from a February meeting.

That ambiguity is intentional, as we unfortunately still haven't
succeeded in finishing the process of finalizing the list of founding
members (which involves sorting out precisely organizational
memberships and personal memberships etc, and organizations having to
go through their internal decision-making processes etc.)

It shouldn't be much longer now though.

Greetings,
Norbert
co-convenor, Just Net Coalition