[governance] Your key ICANN issues as a user

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:53:11 EDT 2014

Hi Robert,

as you know NCSG always defended (and still) privacy in ICANN policy
processes. in fact we raised this issue about ICANN and Privacy in general
at the last meeting between NCSG and ICANN Board in Singapore. Stephanie
Perrin is currently leading our efforts on that matter with group of
volunteers .

Rafik