[governance] URGENT: CS Delegates at Istanbul IGF 'High Level Meeting'

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:19:54 EDT 2014

Dear Everyone,
I need to go to be remote moderator for the next session, although the
internet connection keeps dropping.
Thank you Mawaki for doing positive thinking on my behalf but I don't have
any funding for Istanbul and I've been a bit delinquent about looking.
Perhaps Anriette's list needs to suggest people who are sure to be there?
Oh oh - the panel is going on the platform.
Later
Sorry to be so unhelpful
Deirdre

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979