[governance] IGC Consultation [MAG] URGENT

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:02:13 EST 2014

Dear Members and Subscribers of the IGC,

Following Adam Peake and Fatima Cambronero's email inviting the IGC to
prepare and submit its comments. You are invited to share your thoughts
here. I note that there were some remarks last year on the mailing list
that intellectual property was not given much notice by the organizers. If
you have any comments to make on the following:

1) nature of the IGC last year;
2)its remote participation;
3)social media in the use of hash tags;
4)Content;
5)Form of organisation;
6)Censorship
7)Choice of Theme;
8)Alignment to Theme;
9)Any other comments or categories

 Let us have your thoughts. Views will be synthesized, summarized before
they are sent on.

Our deadline is 10th February, 2014. So we will take a week to solicit
comments before we synthesize and put it forward for final comments and
consensus call.

Kind Regards,
Sala