[governance] Voting and term length

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:11:33 EST 2014

I'm not sure I fully understand, though, what is meant by that first first
sentence in the quote from Ian's email:

"...everyone gets to vote for two candidates..."

Every individual voting member will pick 2 out of the 3 currently standing?
That doesn't look like the way the current poll is set up, does it? Gee, I
wish I could remember the procedure in the previous voting cycles!

Mawaki