[governance] Voting and term length

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Jan 26 07:54:26 EST 2014

The idea may not be new, but I think that IGC still hasn't formally
decided on this proposal.

I would suggest that Sala, as acting IGC coordinator, could post a
formal consensus call with a specific deadline for any objections.

I would further suggest that the end of the voting period of the
ongoing election would be a reasonable deadline.

Greetings,
Norbert