[bestbits] Re: [governance] civil society co ordination group - call for comments

avri doria avri at ella.com
Sat Jan 25 12:30:32 EST 2014

Hi,

I don't really know how IGC finds its way back to a cordial functionality in diversity that enables legitimacy. One of the many reasons I did not put myself forward as a candidate for anything.

But being eternally hopeful, except for when I lapse into despair, I think it could be done by a reasonable, dedicated and devoted set of coordinators and a little honeymoon good will from us a all.

Which makes me think, I would really like to see our candidates' answer to your question.

avri

Sent from a T-Mobile 4G LTE Device