[governance] civil society co ordination group - call for comments

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jan 20 03:27:16 EST 2014

A prequalification for either nomcom duties or being selected to represent the caucus in some forum could be a history of prior engagement with the caucus and prior track record in igov.  [And to increase the inclusion, this could mean engagement with multiple caucus members in good standing on other civil society fora, if not necessarily this specific caucus]

This prevents the sort of ballot stuffing you have noted, where there are endorsements for specific individuals from random people or groups that have no prior engagement with the caucus or track record on igov issues.

--srs (iPad)