[governance] Substantive discourse processes for the Brazil MSM (was Re: Meeting ... between the LOG and 1Net)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Jan 18 05:23:49 EST 2014

There is a fourth category too, when speaking about technical or policy issues, especially as you mentioned politics.

Precise and technically INaccurate language that slants a topic to suit the politics of the person making whatever point it is. Suppresio veri, suggestio falsi and such.

--srs (htc one x)