[governance] MAG 2014

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:10:48 EST 2014

Dear Qusai,

Let me join my colleagues in appreciating your service for years in
the MAG. Your contributions were very valuable and it was my pleasure
to serve together with you from when and until I did. I wish you
continued participation in the IGF process and congratulate your
leadership in evolving the ArabIGF.

Take care and stay safe!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Qusai AlShatti <qshatti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues:
> As a departing MAG member, I would like to thank all my colleagues from
> Civil Society who supported me and nominated me for the MAG membership and
> allowed me to work with such wonderful team of people. It was indeed a
> wonderful experience especially with the knowledge and experience I have
> gained from all present and past MAG members as well as IGC members. I hope
> that I have contributed positively to the MAG & IGF during my tenure as a
> MAG member representing civil society. I look forward to continue my
> engagement in the IGF process, IGC activities and CS work.
>
> My heartfelt wishes to all my returning MAG colleagues from IGC in
> continuing their wonderful work and congratulation to the all new CS MAG
> members wishing them all the success in carrying their tasks.
>
> Godbless you and wish you all the best.
>
> Qusai AlShatti
>

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Sonigitu Ekpe <soekpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> FYI.
>> www.intgovforum.org/cms/mag/45-mag-membership/1527-mag-2014
>>
>> Sonigitu Ekpe Aji :-@ SEA
>>
>> "Life becomes more meaningful; when we think of others, positively."
>>
>> +234 8027510179

>>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Regards.