[governance] Some thoughts on nomination processes

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jan 13 08:59:06 EST 2014

Hi Peter, this paragraph to be specific.  Limited number of seats, and one reserved for a minority.  That seems to fit a classical definition of affirmative action.

Whether such a constituency is oppressed or not, and whether an NGO well funded enough to participate in a rather wide variety of conferences worldwide constitutes an oppressed minority or not, is up for grabs.

--srs (iPad)