[governance] [bestbits] emails to Adiel

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 09:57:03 EST 2014

Further to this, if there is such a concern to begin to address substantive issues why has there been no comment or discussion on the Community Informatics Declaration which to the best of my knowledge is the only new substantive content developed from within Civil Society for presentation in the context of the Brazil meeting?