[governance] Nomination of Parminder

Marie GEORGES marie.georges at noos.fr
Sat Jan 11 20:41:40 EST 2014

Sorry Katim,

SO Sorry...there was no stereotype in my thought . It happened only for a few days for having been in specific places  just during the online discussion ("all these last days").

I could have just said, if we have been last summer as I experimented it  " I was in the middle  of  south of France in  places where 20 miles around my smartphone was of no use"  , or if early november " I was in South Korea, beginning of november in Seoul, where my smartphone did not work (no connection of my operator with a local one)

Sorry for not telling you exactly where  exactly is was in africa, as it is  a matter of privacy. But be sure my local  and native friends who experimented it at the same time reported it already to their authorities

Good to be vigilant to the connectivity on Africa,  all the best to you.
Marie