[governance] Nomination of Parminder

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:17:46 EST 2014

Mawaki, maybe it’s a cultural thing

When I was in primary school one of the major fun-time events was counting
the number of Valentine cards promising eternal love/loyalty (that sort of
thing) that each individual received prior to Valentine’s day
 the 8 year
old who received the most Valentines was clearly the most popular and their
shining face was the one that got to strut around the playground for the
next few weeks (and although not officially, was the one most frequently
recognized by the teacher when it came to choosing the class monitors as she
was equally influenced by these infantile games