[governance] Nomination of Parminder

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Jan 9 11:23:27 EST 2014

On 01/09/2014 09:25 PM, Ken Stubbs wrote:
> +1 Sala...
>
> This thread is becoming destructive and
> "off course".   (i.e. 41 posts on this issue in the last 24-30 hrs.)

13 are from a single person - Suresh Ramasubramaniam... who should have
long been suspended from IGC, applying the charter rules, for being a
troll.

Like Mike I have no way of knowing if he is being paid for continuously,
consistently attacking one person, many times through ad hominem attacks
and lies, but there is no doubt in my mind that he with the help of some
of his friends, have been able to paralyse and make ineffective this
caucus, which is a far bigger loss for civil society

Guru