[governance] Nomination of Parminder

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Jan 9 07:50:46 EST 2014

Last post out of far too many I've made here.

1. I react - mostly to certain people, on certain topics - because propaganda, unless countered, if left unchallenged, wins.  As long as you have people who, by their own admission, treat this as a political exercise, what they do has to, on principle, be strongly opposed.

2. I agree that these discussions have distracted us from something vitally important - actual participation in the process and making meaningful contributions. Which is why my first contribution to this topic was to endorse Adam's candidature for this nomination.

thanks
--srs (iPad)