[governance] Re: [bestbits] Bad Behaviour

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:06:00 EST 2014

Hi Michael,

regardless the content of your response, I am still  wondering why you put
the 1net list on cc while the initial thread is in IGC list .

another remark, as an non-native speaker, I cannot really grasp every time
the expressions or references you are using and this coming someone stating
defending the under-represented , I feel confused .

Best Regards,

Rafik