[governance] Re: [discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global Journal jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net
Wed Jan 8 14:15:16 EST 2014

John,

My report is based upon Lynn Saint Amour statements. It does not come out of personal considerations. The out of the public view is a reality you cannot deny.

Given the nature of the Internet, (no one owns the Internet, and all that bla-bla), it is amusing to finally come to a point where we suddenly have a grouping coordinating ... under the I* naming, appearing to be the governing board, under a direct mandate of the US trade department, and with the financial support of the major players. These meetings should have been publicized much more. And indeed, then, it is no surprise to have this coordination existing.

JC

Jean-Christophe Nothias
jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net
@jc_nothias