[governance] Re: [Internet Policy] Meeting in São Paulo on Friday, January 10th (2.)

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Jan 7 23:30:07 EST 2014

Dear Hartmut,

Thanks for the clarification.

In the circumstances, will it be possible for the 3 civil society
liaisons to the Brazil meeting, appointed by a few prominent civil
society networks, to also attend the meeting. Just to get civil society
views in and also to keep us posted. I once again point to the civil
society letter I has enclosed with yesterday's email which requested
Brazilian organisers to keep our 3 civil society liaisons posted on all
matters, and to invite them to all meetings. If 1Net, a yet unclear
entity, can attend, so I hope can civil society representatives.

Please do let us know.

Thanks and best regards

parminder