[governance] Request to reconsider

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:19:20 EST 2014

Hello to all and best wishes for 2014

I am fully aware of the delicacy that represents the responsibility to lead
and coordinate a network as systemic and complex as the IGC.
I say, confirming that Nnenna said, because I had this pressure when I had
to organize sub regional forum in the Internet Governance for Central
Africa in Kinshasa.
Sala and you have provided the very good work, whatever the differences of
opinion and polemics which arose.
I am sure you still have the energy.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECCOORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr