[governance] Call for Nominations - Brazil committees

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Tue Jan 7 04:06:50 EST 2014

+ one for Norbert

with my best wishes for a succesful mandate

Jean-Louis Fullsack

> Message du 07/01/14 08:25
> De : "Grace Githaiga"
> A : "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" , "Mawaki Chango"
> Copie à : "Norbert Bollow" , "Ian Peter" , "Jeremy Malcolm"
> Objet : RE: [governance] Call for Nominations - Brazil committees

+ 1 for Nobert.

CC: governance at lists.igcaucus.org; nb at bollow.ch; ian.peter at ianpeter.com; jeremy at ciroap.org
> From: ecrire at catherine-roy.net
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:15:04 -0500
> To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org; kichango at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [governance] Call for Nominations - Brazil committees

I also support Norbert's candidacy.

Cheers,

> --
Catherine Roy
www.catherine-roy.net

> On 2014-01-06, at 18:01, Mawaki Chango  wrote:

I support Norbert's self-nomination/expression of interest to serve on the Executive Committee.
I am confident he will be a great asset for ensuring the inclusion of broader civil society perspectives during the agenda setting exercise for the BR meeting.
Thanks,

Mawaki

Jeremy and Ian and all,

governance at lists.igcaucus.org