[governance] Contributions for NETmundial

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Wed Feb 26 02:46:12 EST 2014

Dear All,
In Bangladesh we have already started to develop People's Charter on
Internet Governance with the participation from different stakeholder.

We would like to finalization of * People's Charter on Internet
Governance in Bangladesh *by December 2014. Then we would like submit to
the Prime Minister of Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh for
implementation.

Now we are working on Road to Brazil, Regarding R2 Brazil we will organise
Pre- Consultation in Bangladesh.

We solicit your cooperation.
With solidarity,

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR *| *Chief Executive Officer *|*
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207*|*  Bangladesh*|*
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 *|* E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net* |* bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com *|*
www.bnnrc.ne <http://www.bnnrc.net/>