[governance] Save the date notice - Civil Society Coordination Meeting for NetMundial

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Tue Feb 25 22:40:15 EST 2014

*Dear Jeremy Malcolm,*
Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
In Bangladesh, from civil society side  we have already started preparation
for
Road2
Sao Paulo.

*Major activities are:*
1. Organize pre-consultation on  NetMundial
2. To develop a People's Charter on Internet Governance, consultation with
country wide multi-stakeholders

3. To mobilize Government for joining NetMundial

I would be very happy if you provide me travel funding for joining
NetMundial 2014.
In Bangladesh, we need your advice and support for our process.

With best wishes,

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR *| *Chief Executive Officer *|*
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207*|*  Bangladesh*|*
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 *|* E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net* |* bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com *|*
www.bnnrc.net