[governance] Re: [CoNE-elist 679] Re: Open Letter by Indian civil society organizations to the Chair of the 'MMFIG' being held in Brazil, April, 2014

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Mon Feb 24 05:11:21 EST 2014

We would be very happy if you include
*Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC) *as endorsement
organisation.

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR *| *Chief Executive Officer *|*
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207*|*  Bangladesh*|*
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 *|* E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net* |* bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com *|*
www.bnnrc.net