[governance] Re: [CoNE-elist 632] Agenda EMC meeting

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 21 12:21:57 EST 2014

Hello all,
Attached is the agenda for the first meeting of the HLMC, which will be held Monday the 24th.  I have no other information about the meeting, but will be participating remotely, along with several others.  This is a short meeting, but I will report back with a brief summary, following Marilia’s excellent model.
Any advice/comments you would like to pass along to me would be gratefully received.
Kind regards, Stephanie Perrin
NCUC

High Level Multistakeholder Committee Meeting