[governance] Communication of the European Commisson: "Internet Policy and Governance - Europe's role in shaping the future of Internet Governance"

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Thu Feb 20 10:58:29 EST 2014

Dear Lorena,

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I had some extremely
busy days and also some health problems at home (people with kids will
understand.... ;).

Also, I'm not sure this is the kind of response you were hoping to hear,
but I have been told that for any matter related to TTIP and/or trade
negotiations I should refer you to the spokesperson of Commissioner Karel
De Gucht. See
http://ec.europa.eu/commission_2010-2014/degucht/about/team/#spokesperson .

I'm happy to try and continue the conversation on other elements of our
position on Internet policy and governance, within my constraints as an
official of the European Commission.

Best,

Andrea