[governance] who is responsible for balkanisation of the Internet

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Feb 18 04:25:34 EST 2014

I am happy that at least some people here are grounded in reality :)

US business interests, or maybe reporters with a hazy grasp of Internet routing and an even hazier memory of high school history classes .. Hanlon's razor would probably present the second option as more plausible, ignorance rather than malice.

--srs (iPad)