[governance] Internet Rights Conference in Graz on 13 and 14 March

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Mon Feb 17 03:28:46 EST 2014

Dear all,
may I draw Your attention to a pertinent conference on Shaping the Digital Environment, Ensuring our Rights on the Internet   organized by the Council of Europe and the Austrian Chairmanship of the CoE together with the European Training and Research Centre for Human Rights and Democracy of the University of Graz on 13 and 14 March 2014 in Graz.

See program under: http://www.coe.int/t/informationsociety/Config2014/GRAZ_Programme_13_February-2014_online%20.pdf

Please, register under: http://www.coe.int/t/informationsociety/Config2014/default_en.asp

We would be happy to see many of You here!

Wolfgang Benedek
Prof.Dr.Wolfgang Benedek
European Training and Research Centre
on Human Rights and Democracy