[governance] Communication of the European Commisson: "Internet Policy and Governance - Europe's role in shaping the future of Internet Governance"

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Thu Feb 13 03:13:36 EST 2014

Dear Lorena,

(Andrea will be just fine)

as you have asked the position of the European Commission on TTIP
(therefore I assume you are not interested in my personal wishes or
opinions) and I do not directly work on it, I took the liberty to relay
your question to the colleagues who are more directly involved. I will
strive to answer your question as soon as possible.

Please feel free to raise any other question, issue or suggestion you might
have. I might even be able to answer you directly, without going
back-and-forth between colleagues. ;)

Best,

Andrea