[governance] Call for Transparency Process for 1Net - We are Caesar Wife

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 10 10:58:11 EST 2014

Hi,

Umm, we are not Ceasar's Wife as we are not subordinate to the others as
Ceasar's wife was to Ceasar.  I assume you meant Pompeia as she was the
one he divorced with those words.

We need to be transparent and accountable because that is something that
needs to be a default for all groups.  /1net could be much more
voluntarily transparent and accountable.

I will not be joining the self-designated&appointed /1net Transparency
and Accountability group, having just gotten off such an effort and
found it to be exhausting and very time consuming to do a proper and
neutral job of it. I wish you all the best of luck at achieving an
outcome that others can look at and see as legitimate and useful.

avri