[governance] Re: UNGA resolution 68/167 on right to privacy in the digital age

Jovan Kurbalija jovank at diplomacy.edu
Mon Feb 10 06:05:27 EST 2014

Thank you Woflgang. We plan to have a simulation exercise 'dissection of
the UN GA resoluton' with our students, but I could not find travaux
préparatoire. Do you have any useful link on the evolution of various
drafts and proposals?

Regards, Jovan

*
*

--

*Jovan Kurbalija, PhD*

Director, DiploFoundation

Rue de Lausanne 56 *| *1202 Geneva*|***Switzerland

*Tel.*+41 (0) 22 7410435 *| **Mobile.*+41 (0) 797884226

*Email: *jovank at diplomacy.edu*| **Twitter:*@jovankurbalija