[governance] The greatest threat in the world today to peace....

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Feb 10 02:06:12 EST 2014

Norbert, you seem to be arguing that the IGC list has a definition of off-topic, but that the list itself should have no role in enforcing or discussing the application of that rule, as any discussion of its potential application is subject to the rule itself? Am I misinterpreting your last paragraph there?

Not quite Catch 22, but a similar form of rule reflexivity that deserves its own number perhaps.
Cheers

David