[governance] Re: [bestbits] RSVP - discussion of governance mechanisms (was Re: substantive proposals for Brazil summit - IG)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Feb 9 06:04:29 EST 2014

Attack it too much and you risk a constructive engagement with industry stakeholders. So please do be careful to attack dominance where it actually exist, rather than condemn corporations on general principles. I know you won't, Ian, but there are several people with rather less scruples.

--srs (iPad)