[governance] The greatest threat in the world today to peace....

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 06:04:59 EST 2014

Guru and co-co's,

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Guru गुरु <Guru at itforchange.net> wrote:

> As the year 2013 drew to an end, the BBC reported on the results of the
> WIN/Gallup International poll <http://www.wingia.com/en/
> services/about_the_end_of_year_survey/global_results/7/33/> on the
> question: “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in
> the world today?”
>
> The United States was the champion by a substantial margin, winning three
> times the votes of second-place Pakistan.

While this may be the case, I believe this post to be Off-Topic.

> read more at
> http://inthesetimes.com/article/16227/the_greatest_
> threat_to_world_peace_is_the_united_states
>
> Some thing that the defenders of US exceptionalism / role in IG should
> reflect on.

There are exactly zero Members of the Caucus who could be described as
such.  I believe this to be flame-bait.

> This dominant role in IG does feed into the global threat to world peace
> that the USG represents..

If we are going to speak truth to power on this list, let's at least speak
the truth!

I would ask the co-co's to discourage members from off-topic posting and
flame baiting.  We have enough discord as it is!

--
Cheers,

McTim