[governance] IGC ELECTION RESULTS [Welcoming the New Coordinators of the IGC]

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 03:34:45 EST 2014

Dear Sala

Many thanks for the results.

Congratulation to the new Co-coordinators with our full support

   - Deirdre Williams
   2016
   - Mawaki Chango
   2015

Thanks to Imran Ahmed Shah who once again participated and supported.

Wishing new coordinators all the best.

Sincerely

-------
*Asif Kabani*
*Director*

*Skype: kabaniasif*

*To connect*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

[image: www.slideshare.net.png]

http://www.slideshare.net/kabani

Towards A Sustainable Earth:  Print Only When Necessary

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be
confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please
delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.